Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Weight Loss

www.DennisDavisPhotography.com
I am on a diet for life, that I can promise that if you follow it faithfully you will will lose your unwanted fat. A oil free vegan diet when combined with 30 minutes of exercise a day has helped me to lose about 5-8 pound a month for the six months. 

I have lost 50 pound since March 2017 on a vegan diet and 4-12 miles of bike riding a day.

What exactly do I eat? 

Fruit, vegetables, whole grains (no white bread or pasta, or white rice) beans, nuts and seeds. That's it. Add water and stir. 


No meat

No cheese

No cggs

No oil

No butter

No soda

No chocolate

Lots of no, no, no.

Having said that, what I eat really tastes great because I am an excellent experienced vegan cook, and I have learned the value of fresh produce and seasonings. You have to cook to do this diet, sorry. Get a crock pot, and learn how to make lintel soup. You can eat half of your meals with just crock pot cooking.
www.DennisDavisPhotography.com

This plant based diet is tough to follow unless you are willing to do some cooking or live near some good vegan restaurants. But my energy level is amazing, I feel great and full of life. With my weight loss, I look much better as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment